[IP] Animas Chat Tonight

Please join us tonight, November 5th at 9pm in the Guest Room for the
Animas Chat.  Tonight's topic will be the new and exciting Animas
IR1000 pump and will be presented by Bob Burnett and hosted by Steve
Pearl and Tina Chuhay.

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"