Re: [IP] a1c

      I am sooo happy to hear how happy YOU are, seeing the "fruits of your
labors". Your post underscores one of the more important lessons of IP: no
one is judging whatever happened before today - we are simply all delighted
to see you & so many others embracing a more practical, logical & DO-ABLE
insulin therapy regimen whose benefits impact not only the ones with
diabetes, but also those who care about them.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)