Re: [IP] Re: Minimed

> Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:04:53 -0500
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Minimed
> ""So, where are the people that started getting
> trained in July?""
> working at disetronic or animas?

I have call the help line a few times in the past week
and after getting increasingly frustrated with waiting
hours to be called back I asked what the problem was,
specifically inquiring if Medtronic had changed the
minimed policies. The help person assured me that
medtronic was committed to the same level of customer
service as minimed and that the problem was many help
people had been promoted and the new help people were
still being trained. I suggested that the help people
should inform their customs of this glitch as many
people were becoming increasingly discussed with their

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now