Re: [IP] All my Fellow IPers, You Have A Diabetes eCard!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:56 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] All my Fellow IPers, You Have A Diabetes eCard!

Please make a donation during our FALL Pledge Drive.
Help out by showing your support for Insulin Pumpers

All my Fellow IPers,
Sara SmartyPants stopped by LifeScan.com and created an eCard just for you!
To pick up your Card, simply click on the link listed below or cut and paste
the web address into your browser window.

https://www.lifescan.com/cgi-bin/card.cgi?1036511620

The Diabetes eCard was created on November 5, 2002 at 10:53:40 and will remain
on the
server for the next 10 days - so check it out soon and visit LifeScan.com!