Re: [IP] Getting insurance

I think when a friend of mine got divorced, part of the divorce agreement
was that his x-wife stay on his insurance policy for a certain amount of
time. This gave her a chance to get her own insurance. It's sort of like
splitting an asset in a way. If you could work out something like that, it
would be good. Others on the list know more.