Re: [IP] Re: H-tron for sale

> I need to ask email @ redacted what you mean by the remark the H-Tron
> only lasts
> 2 years and the D-Tron 999 days.  My son is almost at 3 years with
> his H-Tron
> and we still have not even had the tech check alarm go off yet!
> Please
> clarify your info so I know what to expect!
> Sylvia

Mine alarmed and stopped at 2 years and I switched to the other pump. The
first was then tested and
reset and returned to me. I used the second for almost 2 years less 6
weeks (alarmed} then went back
to the first for 2 more years and at 6 weeks left I ordered the D-Tron.
My pump stopped at 2 years
each and could be used again after testing for 2 more years.