[IP] Getting insurance

I'm self-employed, have Type 1, and am on the pump.  My insurance is with my
husband, but we're going through a divorce.  Am I going to have problems
getting insurance having a pre-existing condition?  Can I be turned down for
insurance?  I realize my premiums are probably going to be high, but how high?

Right now my head is spinning because of this divorce and I'm having trouble
thinking straight.  Any help would be appreciated.