Re: [IP] PDA & CalorieKing

Thanks to Sue and others for the feedback on
the CalorieKing software.  I really like the
web-site, and the palm software sounds great too.

But I've decided to hold off purchasing it
and am donating my "dia-budget" dollars to IP
instead.  It's definitely the wisest investment
decision I've made in quite a while.  I'm sure I
*could* manage to pump without this list, but I
never want to go back to flying solo again.

> Then he asked:  Does anyone use their palm software
> for carb counting?
> Well, I just downloaded it today and it is
> fantastic.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now