[IP] Waiting to start

I don't know if this is funny, or I was too patient, but I can't believe
how long we had my son's pump "in house" before training.  We received
his MM508, with all the books and video on Oct. 24, 2000 and training
was not scheduled 'till March 1st 2001 - and we waited.  In the meantime
I read Pumping Insulin, attended a pump support group meeting and we
"played" with the pump and insertion sets.  We were even eligible to get
a second set of 3 month supplies since according to MM, he was pumping
since October.  That helped to build up a little stock of supplied.  I
still can't believe we waited that long, but everything is great now.
Jocelyn, Brian's mom