[IP] >>> WHERE TO PUT PUMP WHILE SLEEPING <<<

Hope this helps somebody......
I like to keep my pump (Paradigm) in its fitted neoprene case which hangs from
a carabiner. Before sleeping I just grab the bedsheet and clip the pump to a
few folds of fabric. You don't have to worry about messing up the cloth from
the carabiner since there are no sharp edges to grab anything. While at work I
just clip the pump inside my pants so it just looks like something in my pants
pocket. If I have little or no clothing on then I just clip the pump to hang
from my medical ID necklace. I am not trying to promote any particular
company, but if you wanted to try a carabiner then just look here .
http://www.bisondesigns.com/Catalog/key_accessories_85836_products.htm