[IP] Re: H-tron for sale

>>>I noticed that someone is selling a used H-tron  on ebay--auction ends in 2 days.  I suspect it will end up going for not much more than the cost a box of Ultraflex cannulas.   It might be worth looking at for someone who knows pumps, cause it won't have any company warrantee.<<<

Is this even legal?  My insulin pump has a notice in it that says:

Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician."

Unless these are doctors selling their insulin pumps on eBay, it would appear to me that they are breaking the law.  I would even question whether or not a doctor could legally auction it off, knowing nothing about the recipient or his or her health.

I'm surprised eBay permits the sale of insulin pumps on their site.  I know some other things that are illegal to sell they don't.

Kristen Olgren
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!