Re: [IP] Re: Trade ins?--DISETRONIC

In a message dated 11/4/2002 12:32:56 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Trade ins?--DISETRONIC
> Just wondering something about D. pumps when you upgrade from the H-tron to
> the newer D-tron.
> DO YOU GET 2 PUMPS WITH THE D-TRON?  I thought I remember being told that
> you only get 1 pump and some sort of insulin pen that will hold your
> cartridges for back-up ?
> Just wondering if I misunderstood something when making my pump decision 2
> years ago...
> - --janet

don't know if you have the answer already.
Originally the dtron came with the pen but the new dtron plus comes with an
extra pump.  Wish they'd done that from the beginning, I used that pen once
and hated it, wouldn't ever use it again (although the dh has volunteered to
do it for me next time it may be needed).

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]