[IP] 52nd Anniversary

Well, here in Indiana it is now 11/5/02. That date is verrrrry significant
for me, cuz, you see about 8 p.m. 52 years ago today, I awakened from a coma
with an oxygen tent over me, an IV in each leg, and an IV in my left arm
which was tied to a board that was secured to the bed. I was informed I had
sugar diabetes.

And so it goes..........    (~_^)

Learning from the school of hard knocks is very informing, but the tuition
is too high.