[IP] Re: New pump questions

Personally, I find the best place to keep the pump while sleeping is clipped
right up at the neckline of my T-shirt or whatever I am wearing to bed. Note
of warning though: if there are more than 3 people in the bed, make sure
tubing is running up UNDER your clothing!
 Our 4 year old likes to climb into bed with hubby and me, full size bed, but
we usually manage. Well, a few nights ago, she climbed in with us, I didn't
even notice till I felt this burning in my leg- sheesh, what is wrong with my
site? Of course, she somehow managed to WRAP HER LEG around the tubing, : )
I managed to get her unwrapped without pulling the site out (good thing, I
hate 4 am site changes!). Later the next morning, I run from the restroom to
answer the phone (darn telemarketers grrrrrr), now you guys KNOW I ripped
that site right outta my leg making the phone dash!
 - Moral of the story- There is just no saving a doomed infusion set, no
matter how hard you may try!
     Jacky D.