[IP] Glucowatch

I know you guys have probaly hashed this one out online already, but does
anyone own the new glucowatch?  I am thinking about getting a prescription
from my doctor to make nighttime monitoring and basal checks go a lot
easier.  I would appreciate emails from anyone (good and bad reviews) that
owns one.  You can reply to me directly if you want to cut down on list

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Pumping 2 1/2 years and LOVING it!!!  :0)