Re: [IP] Insulin reaction "feelings"

Most of the responses (except mine) to the original question indicate that
the nauseous feeling is quite common. I would just like to mention that the
nauseous feeling has NEVER been one of my symptoms, and that's going back 59
years and 11 months. It's very important for a T1 to experience symptoms,
but nauseousness is not a symptom that I wish I had.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000
To any IP members who want to participate in my 60th anniversary of insulin
party in Phoenix, Arizona on Jan. 11,2003, send me your snail mail address
(via email) and I will see to it that you get an invitation when they go