Re: [IP] Humalog Ingredients - phenol

Hey that's interesting. That's not what my carton says.
Mine carton says it contains phenol.
Maybe that means that Humalog from Canada is not the same
as Humalog from the US. My carton has the following:

insulin lispro injection
(rDNA origin)

Each mL contains 100 Units of
-insulin lispro;
-glycerin. 16 mg;
-dibasic sodium phosphate. 1.88 mg;
-m/-cresol. 3.15 mg;
-zinc oxide content adjusted to provide 0.0197 mg zinc ion;
-trace amounts of phenol,
-and water for injection.
-Hydrochloric acid 10% and/or sodium hydroxide 10% may be added to adjust pH.

For information call
Ell Lilly and Company
Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA