[IP] FreeStyle Tracker Bugs

Had a call tonight about 3 bugs in Tracker program.

(1) Items in food list over 99 carb grams lose most significant digit i.e.
157 shows as 57. Sure am glad I did not go to DQ for their medium shake
listed at 30 grams instead of 130.

(2) A problem with 1 pill entry uploaded as 1.5 pills - did not pay a lot of
attention because I do not take in oral medications.

(3) Some problem with basal insulin - which I am sorry I did not pay a lot
of attention to because I am not on the pump yet.

Anyway, they have the fix on their website ready to download.

They still do not have the upload from the Tracker into the Co-Pilot program
ready. Love my Tracker anyway.