Re: [IP] Insulin reaction "feelings"

I too have those lows where the last thing I want to do is eat.  I've always just assumed it is because of my GERD though havn't thought it was just a sympton of the low itself.  When my stomache acts up no matter how hungrey I am I can't eat anything.
I find some skittles or apple juice is bareable for these lows.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)

  But, I have also noticed a few other times