Re: [IP] new insurance new pump

In a message dated 11/4/02 12:40:21 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> but most doctors i have found are pretty set
> about which pump they want you one

Just my opinion, but the doctor should not say more than their opinion, if
asked.....they should not be pushing a product. I would change doctors if
they were doing this. The pump is an individuals purchase and should be
chosen after careful research on what is best for that person. not because of
another person's preference and that includes the doc. When Mary went on
Animas it was the first Animas start for the CDE and she was happy to learn
with us and had a trainer for Animas present to train us all.
now ten!