Re: [IP] New Insurance, New Pump

> insurance companies are not aware of what
> the previous companies have covered, so as long as you get a Letter of
> Medical Necessity from your doctor it will be covered.
> George

Would you please explain some more? If the new ins. co. doesn't know about
the previous pump purchase(s), how do you convince them you need a
replacement? If that's what you are saying, how does the new co. know you
need a pump - period? Wouldn't it mean going through proof of necessity all
over again to convince them? I was thinking of doing this but I see our ins.
will pay 100% *UP TO* $2,000.00 - bummer!!!!!

Don't get your knickers in a knot.
Nothing is solved and it only makes you walk funny. - Kathryn Carpenter