[IP] Re Hot tubs

Ok everyone the answer to the hot tub BGs dropping is rather simple to me.
When your body feels it's temperature rising it sets off to cool it down, now
how does it do this? It does this by raising your metabolic rate which in turn
means that it speeds up your blood flow thru out your body. Now when this
happens every thing else, including Insulin moves around al lot faster than
usual and the reaction times can multiply rapidly. I learned of this back in
the eighties when I asked my Dr. about this very thing. I used to use my hot
tub to lower my BGs. Had to get rid of the hot tub due to neuropathy problems
as it is not good for you if you don't do it right.

Stephen dxd valentines '70  Animas R1000 9/02