Re: [IP] Insulin reaction "feelings"

>I almost feel nauseous and eating is the last thing I want to do.

I used to get the nausea all the time, and then I'd start to shake.  Either
that, or I'd start laughing and be unable to stop.

Now, I don't get any symptoms at all until I'm so low I'm unconscious and/or
have seizures.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!