Re: [IP] Insulin reaction "feelings"

I have different symptoms from lows on occasion as well...including the
sick-to-your-stomach feeling you mentioned.  In fact, I'll get such a
strong and sudden onset of sick feeling that I have to lay down on the
floor on my back immediately for fear of throwing up.  I never do
(throw up), and I have to force myself to get some food in me.  Usually
within a short time, the feelings pass.

What I've determined is that the sick feeling is actually an EXTREME
hunger caused because your body has already digested as much food as
you had in your system, and is TRYING to digest more to get some
carbs.  I find that the sick feeling usually happens when I have more
extreme lows.

Anyhow, my typicaly lows are shakiness, weakness, and feeling
hot/sweaty.  Less frequently I have extreme tiredness (not sleepiness),
blurred vision, incoherancy, that sick feeling, and extreme hunger.
Unlike most people, I am unable to sleep when I have lows.  If I start
to have a low during the night, I find that I cannot stay asleep (which
is a good thing!).  I rarely have lows that go below 50 during the
night as a result.

As far as what causes differing symptoms, that is hard to say.  I do
know that when I'm extremely exhausted, it tends to mask my normal
symptoms, and so the more extreme symptoms (blurred vision, etc.) tend
to be my first sign...though, by then I'm usually much lower.  The few
times in my life where I've gone so low as to loose my memory of what
was happening around me (almost acting drunk) was during times of
extreme exhaustion (once, after a 14 hour day in extreme heat at an
amusement park...and another time, after working several hours in 105
degree temperatures at a Little Caesars). I'm now much more careful
about such times.  Anyhow, I don't really know why I sometimes get that
sick feeling.  I can't find a consistant pattern...and it is relatively