Re: [IP] Re: Starting on your own

                      Hi, Bob, I started pumping in June with my new
Paradigm.I didn't wait for training. I started it the day it came. I know
several pumpers and I knew what my basals would be a month before I go
it.I've had zero problems.When I did meet with my trainer a week later, she
said I did everything right and that I didn't need any training. So go ahead
and get pumping!!!!......Bill in Az.....

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.