[IP] Re: Starting on your own

I can't even imagine waiting for 2 months to be trained. I've waited for 3
weeks and that is driving me absolutely crazy.  I've had the carb training,
but still waiting on the actual pump training. I've also read the "Pumping
Insulin" book. I'm half tempted to start myself also, but know I really
shouldn't. Are you with Animas? I am. I never dreamed it would take this
long.  My trainer has been on vacation for two weeks. Shouldn't they have
more than one trainer available?  It sounds to me as if they only have one
trainer per State.  Aren't there more pumpers out there?

                                                                   Sue