[IP] Insulin reaction "feelings"

Hey everyone -

I was just curious about everyone else's insulin reactions.  I know we are
all different, but I have been curious as to the difference between two
different types of "feelings" I have when my BS is low.  I've noticed that
the majority of times my BS is low, I feel weak, heart pounding, sweaty,
hungry, etc. (normal).  But, I have also noticed a few other times that are
much more rare where I almost feel nauseous and eating is the last thing I
want to do.  So, instead of feeling weak and shakey, I feel sick to my
stomach.  Later...I start to get a little shakey like a normal
reaction...but almost after my BS is back in the normal range.  This just
happened to me last night, so I thought I would ask if anyone else had had
this same feeling...and/or if anyone knows if there is something that makes
one of these "feelings" happen, instead of the other.

Dani (diagnosed 4/1987 at age 9....pumping since 4/2002)

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!