[IP] Medication

  I was just wondering if anyone out there has heard of Diabetic Supplies
of USA, and has ever used them? I saw the commercial on tv the other day
about how they cover medicare, and private insurance and supply all your
diabetic needs monthly. I called them, and for me they are going to
supply my testing strips, insulin, syringes, and lancets. I will have to
pay five dollars a month for my testing supplies, and ten dollars a month
for my humalog. My insurance pays pretty good as long as we meet our
deductible. If anyone is interested in this to see if you can get things
cheaper, let me know, and I can send you the phone number. I'm quite
happy with the cost that I will be paying. I need to ask them the next
time they call, if they cover pumping supplies. Right now, we're just
thrilled with what we know they cover. I usually at the pharmacy pay
around thirty dollars for two boxes of test strips, and twelve dollars
for my nph, and evelen dollars for humalog. I f! igure they will probably
send me around eight boxes of test strips a month, and so far two vials
of humalog a month. They said once I start on my pump, they will adjust
it as needed.                 Jamie --- Marty Chansler---
email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real