RE: [IP] Re: Trade ins?--DISETRONIC

I've been investigating this...and the D-TRON PLUS does come with two pumps,
but the D-TRON did not. Although, I do not know how new the D-TRON PLUS
is...does anyone know?

Just wondering something about D. pumps when you upgrade from the H-tron to
the newer D-tron.
DO YOU GET 2 PUMPS WITH THE D-TRON?  I thought I remember being told that
you only get 1 pump and some sort of insulin pen that will hold your
cartridges for back-up ?
Just wondering if I misunderstood something when making my pump decision 2
years ago...

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.