RE: [IP] Re: Trade ins?--DISETRONIC

For a time wi/ the D-TRON Disetronic supplied 1 pump + 1 insulin pen.  Now,
regardless, if you chhose the H-TRONplus r the new D-TRONplus, customers will
receive 2 pumps.

Just wondering something about D. pumps when you upgrade from the H-tron to the
newer D-tron.
DO YOU GET 2 PUMPS WITH THE D-TRON?  I thought I remember being told that you
only get 1 pump and some sort of insulin pen that will hold your cartridges for
back-up ?
Just wondering if I misunderstood something when making my pump decision 2
years ago...