Re: [IP] Re: Minimed

Does anyone have any knowledge of this:  if you change insurance
companies, how willing is a new company to get a pumper a new pump if
they already have a (sometimes) working supposed top of the line pump
(paradigm)?  I am changing plans at years end and wonder if there's any
change I could get another pump.  Since I've had so much trouble with
MiniMed, I would like something more dependable.  Does it just depend on
the insurance company itself?  I'm going into Aetna Open Choices PPO in
Michigan from a great HMO, which I am really sorry to be leaving, but
was given no choice by employer.

Thanks for any info.

Judi in MI