RE: [IP] Re: Trade ins?--DISETRONIC

Just wondering something about D. pumps when you upgrade from the H-tron to the newer D-tron.
DO YOU GET 2 PUMPS WITH THE D-TRON?  I thought I remember being told that you only get 1 pump and some sort of insulin pen that will hold your cartridges for back-up ?
Just wondering if I misunderstood something when making my pump decision 2 years ago...
>>Jenny Sutherland wrote:
When I go to the next set of pumps, (Staying with Disetronic AFAIK) I will
send these two back when I get my new ones.