[IP] Re: Mini Med Leadership

> Well said, Don!

> Have you e mailed your letter to Jeffery McCaulley, Mini Med's new
> CEO?  I believe Jeffery became the new CEO at the beginning of
> September. I understand he is interested in improving service;
> interested in our suggestions.

Jeffery's e-mail address is: <email @ redacted>

His fax number is 818-576-5083.

At the beginning of September I was able to reach his voice mail
directly ( by calling the 800 number and asking to speak to the CEO).  I
left a message and his secretary was excellent with her follow up.

Your wife is so lucky to have such a strong advocate and so are we.
Your letter helps all of us.

Heartfelt thanks,
Undx -2; dx -27; Canadian