[IP] Clips on Pumps?

I'm just curious, which pumps have clips connected to them? I have the MM
507C and it has a clip on it already. Which pumps out there (Disetronic,
Animas, Cozmo, etc) have a clip...or do you have to buy a clip case to stick
it in?? I'm looking to get a new pump in the next few  months and would
prefer one w/ a clip...but realized that the other pumps may not have
clips...

Thanks!
-Laura