[IP] Bad Cannulas

Hi there,

Yes, we had the bad cannula problem. EVERYONE, including the supplier, the
endo, my friends, to me I was nuts. But our CDE agreed it MUST be the
cannulas so I insisted on switching them all and presto, Lauren's bg's where
fine again. I KNEW it was that and should have trusted my instincts instead
of making her change site after site after site until finally I realized it
was those and not us. Don't doubt it if it happens to you.

Mom of Lauren, 11, pumper for two years