Re: [IP] Two paradigms in two weeks - bad MiniMed Service

I use a animas pump.  they are great.  in the year that i have been pumping
i had a problem once with my pump not working and i had and new one withing
24 hous.  the reps are exellent.  everytime i have had to call wether it
being just a question or a problem the call back was always within 15
minutes and they were great with helping understanding and compasionate.
most of their reps are on pumps themselves.

Tina