Re: [IP] DTronPlus and question about battery pack

> I also heard it's very difficult to fill cartridges with the DTron -
> has
> anyone  on the list had to do this in order to use Novolog?

Their not really that hard just different I use Humalog in prefilled
vials and
found that they now come with with a free air bubble, didn't use too. So
worry if you get small ones in as you fill you can get rid of them as you

> As for the battery pack , has anyone figured out how to repack one
> of these
> with batteries from the store, and if so is there a page with
> directions on
> IP? :-).  I still love the idea of the battery pack lasting 2
> months, rather
> than having to replace batteries every three weeks.

The new battery pack is a 3volt cell, one battery in a casing to fit the
pump. It has a waterproof membrane to let the air preasure equalize.
And the battery lasts 5 weeks regularly.

Any more questions I can answer?

D-Tron 1.5 years