[IP] Starting my paradigm!!!

>>> I'm a little concerned about my two
small boys. Age 2 yrs. and 6 months, will the pump pose a problem with me
holding them? A lot of times I hold both of them at the same time. Will I
have to be more careful playing with them? >>>

Do you wear glasses? Do you wear a watch? Do you wear necklaces? Children
are grabby at those things, too, and we teach them to leave them alone. A
lot of parents here have small ones and none have given up either their
children or their pumps. Enjoy! (~_^)

A 2-year-old's answer to everything: "No!"
You can learn a lot from a 2 year old....