Re: [IP] bent cannulas

--- Julie Dettore <email @ redacted> wrote:
> The last 3 weeks, nearly every single cannula has
> been crimping in my
> body.  I'm talking changing the site 4-5 a day
> it miraculously
I was having problems with the kinking also. Two
things have cleared it up for me. I use the 6mm
quicksets. 1--I'm giving my abs a rest. After years of
using it exclusively for shots and then the pump,
lacking regular absorption on the left side, and 2
c-sections with lots of scar tissue there wasn't much
space to get good sites regularly. So I switched to my
backside(high back hip area.) But I continued to kink
until someone on this site said to push down on the
inserter nice and firmly before pulling it off. I hold
the sides of the inserter and push the top plunger
down firmly. It doesn't hurt at all if it's a good
site and the results for me have been great. no more
kinking at all. it doesn't really seem like your are
doing anything but  I guess you are setting the set so
to speak. let me know how your are doing because I
know it can be very frustrating. meg>

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now