Sorry this is an off topic subject. I am from the Dallas/Ft Worth area in TX.
I am a single diabetic with  a lot of complications. I am trying to find some
companionship with the opposite sex who also suffer from Diabetes or who deal
with as well.  I have a couple of disastrous relationships because they could
not deal with it so I am looking for new friends who can deal with it. Sorry
if this sounds desperate or to forward but it is hard for me to get out right
now and I am relying on the internet for support. Thanks for listening.

Stephen Howell dxd valentines '70  Animas R1000  9/02