[IP] New Pump Questions

John, I to was apprehensive as to where I would put the pump when I started
using it in Sep/02. I am a typical male from the south and sleep in my
boxer/briefs only and like most diabetics I toss and turn all night long due
to neuropathy. I just keep my Animas r1000 in it's leather pouch with clip and
put it on the front center of my boxer/briefs. It has never given me any
trouble. As far as how long it took me to get used to it was just a few days.
You hardly notice it's there. Good luck and I hope you get your pump real

Stephen Howell dxd valentines day '70 Animas r1000 9/02