Re: [IP] New Pump Questions

I've been pumping for over 15 years.  A long-termer I
suppose.  Whenever I take my pump off - I feel very
naked.  Something is missing!!  I do NOT attach my
pump to anything during sleep.  It just lays in the
bed with me (and, yes, I sleep au naturel).  Have
never had an infusion set dislodge with that
arrangement.  I am comfortable wearing my pump where
ever and whenever - under slinky dresses stuck in my
bra (and I am NOT well-endowed) and during those
private times with my significant other.  It is simply
part of who I am! :-)

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?