Re: [IP] Starting my paradigm!!!

I was concerned about my pump and the kids I babysit.  The first day I wore it the 2 year old grabbed and said "mine" I simple said no Summer's, she looked at me funny and went playing then a few hours later she pointed to it and said Summer's.  I have found no problems holding her, I wear it on my waist and just have her  sit above it, she doesn't even notice.  I think with a little time it'll be second nature for both you and the kids.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)