[IP] Starting my paradigm!!!

    Just wanted to tell everyone that I get to start my paradigm insulin
pump on Nov. 22nd!! The nurse educator from MiniMed talked to my Doctor
in person the other day, and my doctor said she had no problem with me
starting. Still can't figure out why she said I'd have as good control on
shots, as the pump, but who knows. I'm a little concerned about my two
small boys. Age 2 yrs. and 6 months, will the pump pose a problem with me
holding them? Alot of times I hold both of them at the same time. Will I
have to be more careful playing with them? I'm not sure I'll want to
start it, if it might cause problems with me having to be careful what I
do with them. They're my life!! And we love playing together. Any help on
this to ease my mind, I'd appreciate it!!                   Thanks,
Jamie--- Marty Chansler--- email @ redacted EarthLink: The #1
provider of the Real Internet.