Re: [IP] Numbness in Hands -- Why does Humalog have trace amounts of phenol?

I don't think there's any info about exposure by injection but that's got
to be at least as bad or worse than oral exposure. I wonder if that's also
why the set is sometimes irritating, when it doesn't appear to have any
infection or anything that would cause itchiness.