Re: [IP] Two paradigms in two weeks - bad MiniMed Service

I was under the impression that that is how it's supposed to work. I mean
the 508 anyway. (Maybe MM has me duped, but I'm a electronic tech and it
seems to make sense to me,) I use a MM508 and once in a while the buttons
don't respond. I was told it was because the pump is running a test and
during that period of time, about 1 minute, the pump wont do anything. I
just wait for it to go away and it's fine.
I know you said a Paradigm,  but it might be very much the same design.
The E21 means some sort of electrical interference doesn't it? I can't
remember, but that might have been caused because you took the battery out.

I really wish MM would be consistent in their stories and get a good set of
answers for people who call in and want to know this stuff. If they are
"increasing their tech support people" Why? Did they lose a bunch of tech
support folks? Or did the paradigm increase sales that much that hey need
to hire more support people?

When I turned it back on, I got an E21 alarm. After re-programming the pump
with all my basals and such, I left it disconnected until I could talk to a
MiniMed Tech Rep. I called the 24- hour line at 4:00 PM(before even
troubleshooting the