Re: [IP] Hot tubs

Hi Julie

I have been on the pump since Sept. 99 and used my spa or hot tub right
away-- I think the very next day.   I like to keep the water temperature
around 100 but I found that the hot water causes the insulin to absorb
better and I'm lower when I get out.  And I have never changed a site
because of going into the spa --for me there is no need but everyone YMMV.
The spa has never caused me any type of problem.  Some people may have a
problem with the site coming loose but I never have. So by all means get
into that hot tub and soak away.

Happy pumping
Bob still liking pumping and will never look back.