[IP] PDA & CalorieKing

With my FreeStyle Tracker, I did not find the food list all that wonderful
plus you have to add everything up yourself. Several weeks ago, Mark
Therieau <email @ redacted> gave the link to CalorieKing in response to
the Subject: Re: [IP] Bagels http://www.calorieking.com/

Then he asked:  Does anyone use their palm software for carb counting?

Well, I just downloaded it today and it is fantastic. You set up your
profile of height, weight, age, sex, exercise level, and goal (gain, lose,
maintain). It then calculates the caloric intake to achieve your goal. Then
you enter your meals, selecting the food elements in your meal. It
calculates carbs, calories, fat fiber and protein for each element and then
a total for the meal and total for the day. There is a 7 day trial period so
if you have a PDA, check it out.

If you don't have a PDA, I am pretty sure you can do all of the same things
at the website for free!!!

Love the gadgets just wish I didn't need them