[IP] Re: insulin-in the hot tub?

Congrats on the new Paradigm.  I was so happy to put those syringes behind
me, and yes I too feel the Paradigm is the pump of choice.  As for the
Insulin in the hot tub. . . I couldn't find a direct quote which says heat
kills insulin, but if you read that huge pamphlet they package with the
insulin bottle, you'll read at the end that a simple change in temperature
from the fridge to a warm room (46 to 86) drops the shelf life in half (from
28 to 14 days), and if the trend continues you may decrease the insulin
activity to within days, or even less.  Just disconnect.