[IP] Re: BG Tracker

I uploaded our FreeStyle Tracker to the CoPilot site just fine a
couple of times in the past ~3wks or so but got the same message
someone else mentioned when I went to upload a couple of days
ago. They are probably tweaking the software or something.

Take care, Kerri

Jenny said:
Oh well, can't say I am surprised...I heard the tracker was going
to be out
LAST OCTOBER...then NOVEMBER....then DECEMBER and in August
Bought the
Hanspring Visor for "Wilbur" and finally gave up on the thing
coming out at
all. Now that it is out, I have my cell phone in my Visor.

Be prepared for a wait if it's like the tracker was.